Rules and Scoring It's simple.........
1. Start by logging on every Friday or Saturday morning for the 6 selected racecards.
2. Each player starts with 100pts every Saturday.
3. Every race from the 6 selected races MUST be played. (Avg. 16.66 pts per race).
4. Only Win OR Each-way can be selected.
5. You decide how many points you wish to place on each race. There must be a minimum stake of 10 pts per race (or 5 pts each-way) and a maximum of 50 pts (which would leave 10 pts for each of the other races). What ever you decide make sure your total points add up to 100 pts!
6. Winning points are calculated from the official starting price (SP) only, you can not take an early price.
7. Entries MUST be entered before the start of the first selected race. Only 1 entry per person. (If 2 entries are submitted, only the first entry will be taken into account).
8. You will automatically be entered into the league competition for the mega prize. Choose your own stable name.
9. Non-runners are void, therefore you recieve your stake back.
10. Log on to the site the following week to see if you're the winner!
For those of you who are unfamiliar with the term 'Each-way' it is simple on saturdayfantasyracing. To make it easier to understand we have changed the way 'each-way' works for us...
Upto 15 runners (1st, 2nd and 3rd, 1/4 odds)
16+ runners (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th, 1/4 odds)
If your horse wins and you have selected each-way you get 1/4 of the odds added on top of your winning points
Although this is not officially how each-way bets work, it makes it more straight forward and easier for people to understand.
Before you submit your entry you can use the 'points calculator' to see your potential winning points, and also to see wether the horse you are choosing is worth an each-way, the usual guide for each-way is a minimum odds of 4/1, as this will guarantee you will recieve more points than you have put on if the horse is in the points bracket.( usually 1st, 2nd or 3rd ).
A dead heat, (Joint winner or placed with another horse) means you will get half of your odds. E.g if your horse was 10/1 and it finishes joint 1st with another horse, you will get 5/1 instead of 10/1.
If your horse wins the race you also recieve back the points you placed.
Example- 10pts win on a horse at 5/1 - You would recieve 60 points ( 10x5 = 50, (plus 10 stake) = 60 )
Winners will be displayed on the Results and message board the following week.
Although this is not a gambling site entrants must be 18 or over due to its content and nuture.